Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Pumpkins at the Barn!

On Sunday my parents were in town and Mark and I took them to Avila Valley Barn. They have animals you can feed, a hay ride, homemade ice cream, shopping, and tons and tons of pumpkins!!

Here is Mema and Kaitlyn looking at the goats.

I decided to have a photo op with my girl since I'm usually the one behind the camera.

Kaitlyn just had to wear her witch hat but it looks cute!

Mark and Kaitlyn were playing on the big pile of hay it was very squishy.

Then it was time for the pumpkins and the pumpkin pictures. So here are the cute ones and the silly ones.




5 comments:

Unknown said...

Let me be the first to leave a comment. Pictures are adorable as usual. I'm sure you all had a great time. I didn't see any pictures of your Dad. Was he camera shy? I will be checking your blog periodically.

pamela said...

He was taking pictures with his camera so he was a bit shy lol

Lindeyjepson said...

your daughter is so cute! she looks like a little snow white!

Mrs. Schmalison said...

I love the blog!! I figured you would find something cute on that site. Isnt blogging way more fun than myspace??

pamela said...

Yeah I found the background on that site and I made the banner in photoshop by using online scrapbooking stuff so thanks a ton Alison!!