Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Carved Pumpkins

Sunday Mark Kaitlyn and I went to go get pumpkins one for each of us. And Monday night we carved them!! It was so fun watching Kaitlyn reach into the pumpkin and touch the "guts" for the first time I thought she was be totally grossed out but she loved it!! We didn't get to the carving part until her bed time but I asked her if she wanted a happy face or scary face on her pumpkin and she said scaaaarrrryyyy just like that lol. So Mark carved hers for her and I love!! love!!! how they turned out Marks isn't done yet but it's pretty good as is if you ask me.
Here she is digging into her pumpkin with a spoon wearing her witch hat!

This was her reaching in and getting the "guts"
Kaitlyn posing with the pumpkins! Isn't she quite the Vanna (I hope that's how you spell her name lol)


From left to right: Marks pumpkin AKA Frankenstein, Middle is Kaitlyns, and last is Mine AKA scared of Marks haha.


And last but certainly not least is Kaitlyn sitting with her pumpkins, we went to a farm and I carved her name in one and our last name in the other when they were still green and as they grew it became part of the pumpkin and here they are!

So can you tell that I like to blog now? hehe I'm just glad I can share the fun stuff with my friends and family!! Love you all!!!!!


2 comments:

Randy said...

Naked baby! Naked baby!

Steve said...

I found a boyfriend for Kaitlyn today. My hairdresser had a picture of her 3 year old son at her station. He was sooooo cute. Just like Kate!!!! This is mom by the way.