Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Things BUGGING me in my life!!!

So this week has been a crazy one for bugs in my life lol.

I was outside one evening and I saw this
He was hanging out above our garbage cans in the backyard this guy (or girl not really sure what kind of spider this is) is freaky looking and so big!!! I'm glad Mark takes the trash out hehe.

Then today I come home from my Dr.s appointment I put Kaitlyn down for her nap, I settle down on the couch to watch some tivo'ed shows that I need to catch up on and I hear a buzzing noise and I look at the window that's behind the TV and there is a HUGE bumble bee (at least that's what I think it is) now I have a new fear of bee's ever since I was stung by one at Disneyland earlier this year so I froze and called Mark he told me to kill it I told him that wasn't possible I was too freaked out so I tried to trap it inside of the blinds well he got out some how and ended up on the blinds by my computer and I had no idea he was staring at me plotting my death I tell you!!!
So I call my Dad he didn't answer I called my Mom she told me to man up and kill it. Next thing I know the bee is on the floor and I yell for Kaitlyn to take the dog outside I grab a shoe and run yelling at the bee and start beating the thing to death afterwards I was so shaky but now I can sit in my house without thinking a bee is going to kill me at any minute. Here is a picture of the bee!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Is that picture of the bee before or after you killed it. Looks like before because he is not squashed and mangled. You should of sent a picture of after.

pamela said...

Oh I didn't even think about taking a picture of it's death lol I should have he was pretty squished.

Lindeyjepson said...

thats one ugly spider